Thursday 3 January 2013




Listening to Miss Van Trapp on YouTube is precious, she's truly entertaining performer. And I get her sense of humor, although it can be really dark at times. That's what I really miss right now, bit of sophistication, some field to let my dry sense of humor let go and play nasty :)
Anyway, we've came back from Christmas break, which we spent in London and Suffolk, it was rather pleasant, but I'm really happy it's all done and over.
We've even got engaged on New Year's Eve, Pete has done it in really romantic way. I have also just realized I'm typing in English (...)

Wybralismy wczoraj pierscionek, sliczny pierscioneczek z szafirem i diamentami, przepiekny ksztalt. Ma byc gotowy w ciagu dwoch tygodni, nie moge sie doczekac jak zaczne go nosic :)
Ogolnie jestesmy z powrotem w domu gotowi do zmagania sie z personalnymi demonami, ufff....

No comments:

Post a Comment